Speaker: Neil Clark
Speaker: Neil Clark
27 September 2020
In these chapters we see the fall of the false religion and the world’s markets.
6 September 2020
Having introduced the Antichrist again in the beginning of chapter 13 the text introduces the False Prophet in the remainder of the chapter. Chapter 14 gives us 7 visions that are an encouragement to all believers at that time in the tribulation and for us now.
23 August 2020
These chapters are a flashback to the events happening in Revelation 9-11 but
are given in more detail. It presents the account of the war in heaven
between the dragon and Michael and its consequences.
2 August 2020
As John continued to write ‘what is going to take place in the future’ he views from heaven the beginning of God’s judgment upon the earth as Christ opens the seals.
26 July 2020
John was told to write ‘what is going to take place in the future.’ Thus in a vision John was taken into the throne room of God and became a spectator of the worship of God the creator and Jesus the Lamb.
5 July 2020
1. The Purpose of the Book v1,2
2. The Blessing of the Book v3
3. The Salutations of the Book v4-8
4. The Occasion of the Book v9-11
5. The Personage of the Book v12-18
6. The Key to the Book v19
28 June 2020
Series: 3 John
1. Greetings: The Elder’s joy at Gaius’s faithfulness v1-4
2. Praise for Gaius’s support for itinerant workers v5-8
3. Concerns about Diotrephes v9-10
4. Advice and commendation of Demetrius v11-12
5. Closing promise to visit v13-15
6. Challenges for us today
7 June 2020
1. Gideon was asked to be King. (v 22-23)
2. Gideon’s mistake. (v 24-28)
3. The sad end. (v 29-35)
4. The Challenge to finish strongly.
24 May 2020
After the defeat of the army, Gideon pursues after the remainder of the army. He captures the two kings
and kills them.
1. Ephraim’s complaint and Gideon’s answer. (v1-3)
2. The sins of Succoth and Penuel. (v 4-9)
3. Two Midianite kings and their armies routed. (v 10-12)
4. Gideon repays Succoth and Penuel. (v13-17)
5. Gideon repays the two Midianite kings. (v18-21)