12 April 2020
Life is a spiritual war, so be sure to keep each piece of spiritual armour in place; and stand firm against the devil through prayer.
1) Put on the full armour of God for spiritual warfare
2) Stand firm in prayer
3) Encouragement for the Saints
15 March 2020
To be children of light, we need to stop sinning, be away from the deeds of darkness and live to the fullness of the Holy Spirit. Let God direct our behaviours and speech.
1) Stop sinning
2) Be children of light
3) The fullness of the Spirit
8 March 2020
To cultivate holiness, we shall not tell lies, lose our temper, steal, use our mouths for evil, or being unkind or bitter, instead, be kind and loving. They are all concern about our relationship. We need to love others like Christ, who loves us and gave himself to us.
1) Do not tell lies or lose your temper
2) Do not steal or use your mouth for evil
3) Do not be unkind or bitter, but be loving and kind
1 March 2020
1. Paul’s call to change the way believers live. (verse 17)
2. Characteristics of the unbeliever. (verse 18)
3. Unbelievers behaviour (verse 19)
4. Putting on the new man.
What has changed? (verses 20-24)
23 February 2020
Those who are worthy are:
One people compose of both Jews and Gentiles.
Holy people set apart from the world and belong to God.
Paul calls us to one people.
16 February 2020
God has revealed the mystery of the church, so believers are responsible to proclaim this mystery wherever God takes them,
while Christians are strengthened by the Holy Spirit, comprehended God’s love and are filled with the fullness of God.
1) The mystery of the Gospel
2) Prayers for strength, love, and fullness
3) Praising God through Doxology
14 February 2020
Paul prays: (Ephesians 1:18-20)
– that we be enlightened
– that we be empowered
Paul teaches: (Ephesians 2:1-10)
– we were dead zombies! (v. 1-2)
– we were objects of God’s wrath (v. 3)
– God loved us, liberated us and lifted us. (v. 4,5,6)
– that God might display us as trophies to His grace. (v. 7)
22 January 2020
Christians need to be spiritually enlightened, so they may understand the hope of God’s calling, the riches of their inheritance in
Christ, and the greatness of God’s power in Christ’s resurrection and exaltation, that Christ has absolute lordship over everything.
1) Praying for enlightenment
2) God’s power in Christ’s exaltation
3) Everything under the rule of Christ
17 January 2020
Main point: God blessed us as adopted sons and gave us redemption and forgiveness through his Son Jesus, who has united
everything in heavens and on earth so that we will have our spiritual inheritance.
1) God’s blessing of adoption
2) All things united in Christ through the redemption
3) Our spiritual inheritance