19 December 2021
The sovereignty of God in the life of Paul is shown in a storm-caused shipwreck in Paul’s sea voyage to Rome. So anchor your life in Jesus Christ to be saved.
12 December 2021
How can we be saved?
1. Jesus is the Lamb of God (vv29-34)
2. Jesus’ first disciples (vv35-51)
5 December 2021
Determined to kill Paul, a group of Jews plotted to kill him in Jerusalem,
but the plot was exposed and Paul was sent to Caesarea to be judged by
Felix, the governor.
28 November 2021
Having an overwhelming desire to see his countrymen won the Christ Paul returns to Jerusalem but in doing so is confronted by the hostility of the unbelieving Jews. His
attempt to share his faith before the Sanhedrin is not successful and he remains in prison.
21 November 2021
Paul speaks of being all things to all men to save them: that commitment may lead to unusual behaviour, surely to be criticized by some and heralded by others. But the most severe criticism can lead to anarchy when the lawless rebellion of people who refuse to abide by rules and authority.
14 November 2021
1. Levites serve the LORD on behalf of Israelites
2. Serve the LORD with reverence
3. The Priests are middlemen between the LORD and Israelites
7 November 2021
1. Where he was from (verse 24)
2. His character (verses 24-26)
3. His legacy (verses 27-28)
31 October 2021
1. Eternal, Coexist, Yet God (vv 1-9)
2. Children of God (vv10-13)
3. The word became flesh (vv14-18)
24 October 2021
1. The people of Athens.
2. Paul’s message to them
3. The people’s response.